Larry King Now, March 12, 20014
Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong on Enabling The Blind To See & Revolutionizing Healthcare
- Billionaire Dr. Soon-Shiong’s Buffett Pledge – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong describes his latest philanthropic endeavor and invention: a hearing aid that tunes to the human ear with a simple smartphone app.
- We Can Now Define What’s Causing The Cancer – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong explains his breakthrough system for rapid and accurate cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- The World’s First Clinical Operating System That Will Link Any Medical Record – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong discusses his newly launched database that leverages the power of the cloud to provide access to patient medical records anywhere.
- Now You Enable The Blind To See – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong demonstrates the revolutionary smartphone apps that help the blind read currency and recognize objects around them.
- I Was Chinese So I Couldn’t Vote – LA’s richest man, Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, on growing up during apartheid in South Africa, and the legacy of Nelson Mandela.
- Medical Marijuana Has A Real Chemical Positive Effect – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong answers social media questions from fans.
Season two, episode 123